This week we're hunkering down for the storm of news
How will Donald Trump's campaign troubles affect down-ballot Republicans in Washington? Should Seattle allow camping on public land? What are the arguments for and against extreme risk protection orders? Do Seattle's hotel workers need more protections? And is Seattle about to get walloped by the storm of the century?
We'll talk about these stories and more on KUOW's Week in Review. Listen to the live discussion Fridays at noon and follow the online discussion @KUOW and #KUOWwir.
Get caught up on the issues:
- Seattle Times: Washington Republicans need a new state party leader
- KUOW: Should Seattle allow camping on public land?
- C is for Crank: Mayor: Zero Tolerance For Camping In Parks, Four New Official Encampments
- KUOW: They lost their son and daughter to murder-suicide. Now they're pushing for gun control
- KUOW: Seattle hotel workers seek protection with Initiative 124
- Seattle Times: Seattle braces for biggest windstorm in 10 years