Happy 10th anniversary, Ignite Seattle!
The Ignite series brings locals together to share ideas, inspirations and understanding in a rapid-fire, accessible format. The program was invented here, and you’re invited.
Ignite Seattle 31 took place on November 17 at Town Hall Seattle. Sonya Harris recorded the talks. Scott Berkun was the emcee.
Listen to the full version below:
The topics and speakers include:
- Happiness through Calculus, Jordan Couch
- Guaranteed Successful Design, Noah Iliinsky
- Definitely Not Nordstrom, Kristin Leong
- Not Everything Is A Collaboration, Eric Holdeman
- Appy Bride: How I Infuriated the Wedding Industry & Got My -Dream Wedding, Sarah Schacht
- Hello, My Friend, Madi Williamson
- Eat Your Ice Cream: How To Live Like You’re Dying, Robin Tarter
- Building Solid Teams with Silly Games, Shannon Mead
- After the Psych Ward, Jeffrey Hicks
- Our Brain’s Next Firmware Update, Laura Lantz
- Nope! Really! Africa is Not A Country, Kevin Obbayi
- The Irish Goodbye, Kelly Kanary
- So You Think You Can’t Dance, Sandi Olson
- Breaking Bread, Breaking Boundaries. Phillip Deng
- The Streets Where You Live, Amy Cash
- Great Things Never Came From Comfort Zones, Andrew McGee