The Record: Tuesday, Nov 15, Full Show
A Seattle high school senior tells you how she organized simultaneous anti-Trump student walk outs in multiple schools and where that leaves her pro-Trump classmates.
Also, did all the "real Indians" die off? We'll look at some myths about Native Americans.
And why is Russell Wilson trying to bring the Sonics to Sodo?
Listen to the full show above or check out one of the stories:
- Nancy Pearl says everybody needs an editor, and that makes for a good read
- What does Trump mean for Puget Sound businesses?
- Here's why a Western Washington county flipped for Trump
- Can Facebook sway an election?
- How one Seattle high schooler helped organize an anti-Trump walkout
- 'No American is as misunderstood as the indigenous person'