Sandbox Radio's unbridled take on the wedding season
It’s Sandbox Radio time again on Speakers Forum. Our presentation of their latest work, "The Bridal Issue,” includes the following performances:
- “The Big Stuff,” by Lisa Halpern
- “The Mouse That Went To The Country,” by James Thurber (adapted by Leslie Law)
- “Buckets of Rain,” written and performed by Tina Rowley
- “The Very Proper Gander,” by James Thurber (adapted by Leslie Law)
- “Plattitudes: Spinster,” written and performed by Peggy Platt
- “The Pirate Don Durk of Dowdee,” by Mildred Plew Meigs (adapted by Richard Ziman)
- “Beyond the Box: Unbridled,” by Elizabeth Heffron
Sandbox Radio is produced and directed by Leslie Law and Richard Ziman, with music direction by Jose Gonzales. It is made possible in part by a grant from 4Culture. “The Bridal Issue” was performed at ACT Theatre on June 6.
Please note: This production includes themes and language of an adult nature.