The Record: Thursday, March 31, Full Show
It started with Coon Lake. Now we know that Washington state has Negro Spring, Chinaman’s Hat and Jim Crow Creek. When is a place name too racist to live?
Also, Washington voters backed Bernie Sanders. So why are Washington state super-delegates backing Hillary Clinton?
And maybe you worried about Seattle's #manintree. Maybe you laughed at him. Now, you'll meet his mother.
Listen to the full show above or check out an individual story:
- Racist Place Names In Washington State Are About To Change
- UW Basketball Makes Historic Trip To Final Four
- Tacocat: Seattle's Jovial Feminist Punk Band
- Is Sound Transit's Light Rail Plan Too Suburban Heavy?
- #Manintree Mom Heartbroken By Years Of Trying To Help Son
- Washington Voters Back Bernie, So Why Don't Our Superdelegates?